Our company provides representation of our clients’ interests before courts.
Representation before courts is one of the main activity areas of Ackermann Bellmer. This includes representation of our clients’ interests before commercial courts, arbitration courts (including International Commercial Arbitration), courts of general jurisdiction, economic and commercial courts of CIS states and other foreign countries.
Client’s representation is available for a wide range of disputes:
• disputes on debt collection under civil contracts;
• VAT refund on export operations;
• corporate disputes;
• invalidation of transactions;
• bill disputes;
• disputes in the sphere of power supply;
• disputes with state authorities (including customs authorities);
• many others.
Representing our client’s interests before courts, Ackermann Bellmer lawyers try their best to settle a dispute out of court or to settle amicably. That allows to reduce money and time expenditures in comparison with court trial. If there is no possibility to avoid court proceedings, our experts estimate chances in court, gathering evidential base carefully. Then a court claim and related documents are drafted to bring before commercial court.
Ackermann Bellmer law firm is ready to enter the process on every stage and reach success in the case.
That’s why client’s interests are represented at all stages of the process:
• at preliminary court hearings;
• at hearing of a case;
• at proceedings in a court of first instance, appellation court, cassation court, judicial review;
• in the court of supervision – the Supreme Commercial Court of the RF and the Supreme Court of the RF;
• during retrial upon discovery of new facts;
• at the stage of levying of execution of a judgment.
Ackermann Bellmer team is proud of considerable and successful experience of representation in different categories of cases, including disputes on:
• monetary funds’ collection;
• recovery of losses (real damage and expectation loss);
• protection of honor, dignity and business reputation;
• defense of rights and legal interests of foreign and native companies on international transactions;
• many others.
Contact us by any way convenient for you (phone/fax/e-mail/Skype) and our experts will be glad to help you.